Bulk rate discount codes listed at bottom of page
Limites Saludables 101 - Fundamentos
Designed to accompany the educational curriculum Teaching Healthy Boundaries 101 & 201, this Participant's Workbook is an excellent resource for those taking healthy boundaries training. It is intended to cover fundamental principles of healthy boundaries in pastoral and teaching relationships. This 101 Fundamentals participant workbook is part one of a two-part training program designed for clergy and spiritual teachers. The course curriculum also uses the DVD A Sacred Trust: Boundary Issues for Clergy and Spiritual Teachers.
The Participant's Workbook follows specific curriculum and addresses the following topics:
- Boundaries, Power and Vulnerability
- Dating, Friendships, Dual Relationships, Gifts
- The Pulpit, Transference, Hugging and Touch, Intimacy
- Emerging Issues in Maintaining Healthy Boundaries
- Personal Needs and Self-Care, Red Flags, Final Reflections
The goals of the program are:
- To increase awareness of the need for healthy boundaries in the clergy-congregant or teacher-student relationship
- To provide clergy and spiritual teachers with guidelines for appropriate boundaries and self-care strategies
- To illustrate the impact of appropriate vs. inappropriate boundaries in promoting effective ministry
42 pages. Paperback. Published by FaithTrust Institute.
Discount codes for bulk orders:
If you are ordering copies for a training, we offer discounts. Enter the appropriate code at checkout to receive the discount.
|Number of copies/discount||Discount Code|
|30-49 copies - 5% discount||HB30+|
|50-74 - 10% discount||HB50+|
|75-99 - 15% discount||HB75+|
|100-149 - 20% discount||HB100+|
|150-more - 25% discount||HB150+|