Interested in scheduling a training or workshop?
We provide training, keynotes, and presentations for many organizations throughout the United States and around the world. Topics include, but aren't limited to:
- Domestic Violence
- Sexual Assault
- Child Abuse
- Sexual Harassment in the Congregation
- Healthy Teen Relationships/Teen Dating Violence
- Clergy Ethics
- Safe & Healthy Congregations/Risk Reduction
- Faith as It Relates to Gender-Based Violence
- Healthy Boundaries in Ministery/Teaching
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Community Collaboration
- Clergy Misconduct Prevention and/or Intervention
- Risk Reduction: Child Abuse Prevention
- Congregational Care After Clergy Misconduct/Abuse
- Trauma-Informed Pastoral Care
We tailor training curriculum on these topics to meet your organizational/ community needs.
To learn more about our customized trainings or to get information about availability and pricing, please visit the CONTACT US form and provide information. Our Director of Training and Consulting will contact you shortly about your request.