Bulk rate discount codes for print books listed at bottom of page
NEW! Available as an e-book at Amazon and Kobo
Designed to accompany the educational curriculum Teaching Healthy Boundaries 101 & 201, this Participant's Workbook is an excellent resource for those taking healthy boundaries training. It is intended to cover principles of healthy boundaries in pastoral and teaching relationships that are beyond fundamentals and to deepen faith leaders' understanding of the importance of healhty boundaries in ministry and teaching and critically discern the complexities of boundaries in light of new challenges and emerging issues. This 201 Beyond Basics participant workbook is part two of a two-part training program designed for clergy and spiritual teachers. The course curriculum also uses the DVD A Sacred Trust: Boundary Issues for Clergy and Spiritual Teachers.
The Participant's Workbook follows specific curriculum and addresses the following topics:
- Joy of Boundaries
- Theology and Boundaries
- Power and Vulnerability
- LIving with Healthy Boundaries
- Boundaries and Internet Technology
- Boundaries and Social Media
- Boundaries and Finance
- Boundaries and Sexual Attraction
- Privilege and Responsibility
The goals of the program are:
- To increase awareness of the need for healthy boundaries in the clergy-congregant or teacher-student relationship
- To provide clergy and spiritual teachers with guidelines and suggestions for developing appropriate boundaries and necessary self-care strategies
- To illustrate the impact of appropriate vs. inappropriate boundaries in promoting effective ministry.
90 pages. Paperback. Published by FaithTrust Institute.
Discount codes for bulk orders:
If you are ordering copies for a training, we offer discounts. Enter the appropriate code at checkout to receive the discount.
|Number of copies/discount||Discount Code|
|30-49 copies - 5% discount||HB30+|
|50-74 - 10% discount||HB50+|
|75-99 - 15% discount||HB75+|
|100-149 - 20% discount||HB100+|
|150-more - 25% discount||HB150+|