We have updated our traditional
in-person Teaching Healthy Boundaries course into a live online training!
TRAINING DATES: April 27, 28, 29, May 4, 5
9:00-12:00 CT each day
Instructor: Rev. Lydia Mulkey and Lauren Sawyer, M.A.
NOTE: If you are registering on behalf of someone else, please leave a message on the checkout page with the student's name, email address, and contact information so they receive emails and the course books.
Description: This five-day online course focuses on "prevention" and will equip trainers to teach Healthy Boundaries 101 Fundamentals & 201 Beyond Basics. The course is designed for those who are designated by their judicatory or organization to train clergy and spiritual teachers about healthy boundaries. Whether new or experienced to this training assignment, participants in the course will deepen their own understanding of the issues, explore new challenges, and expand their options for training others.
- Prepare trainers to teach Healthy Boundaries 101 & 201 with practices for effective training.
- Analysis of emerging issues for healthy boundaries and ministry, e.g. social media.
- Review healthy boundaries fundamentals.
- Strengthen training skills to increase confidence in presenting this material.
Who Should Participate?
This course is recommended for experienced trainers and also those who have background in healthy boundaries and clergy misconduct topics; people who are training other faith leaders; those seeking a refresher or new material on boundaries.
Training Fee Includes:
Five-day live online training (3 hours per day)
Teaching Healthy Boundaries 101 & 201 Kit:
Healthy Boundaries 101 & 201 Teacher's Guide (New)
Healthy Boundaries 101 Fundamentals Course Workbook (Revised)
Healthy Boundaries 201 Beyond Basics Course Workbook (New)
A Sacred Trust DVD
Teaching Excerpts DVD - teaching clips from A Sacred Trust and Once You Cross the Line (New)
PowerPoint Modules used during classroom training. Topics include the joy of boundaries, theology/ethics and boundaries, power and vulnerability, internet technology, attraction, and self-care.
- NEW MODULES on Social Media, Finance, Pornography, Sexual Harassment, and Taking It Back to Your Community
- $750 registration fee (early-bird registration until April 6)
- $850 registration fee (after April 6)
- Call for more information about discounts for groups.
Cancellation Policy: We will refund your registration fee if your plans change, however we require the following processing fees:
Before April 6: $25 non-refundable administrative fee
After April 6: $200 non-refundable administrative fee
Training Times: An agenda is issued upon registration.
- Wednesday, April 27 from 9 am-12 pm CST
- Thursday, April 28 from 9 am-12 pm CST
- Friday, April 29 from 9 am-12 pm CST
- Wednesday, May 4 from 9 am-12 pm CST
- Thursday, May 5 from 9 am-12 pm CST
Training Location: ONLINE (via Big Blue Button)
General Information About the Training (PDF) - COMING SOON
Training Details and Technical Information (PDF) - COMING SOON
TO PAY BY CHECK:
Before sending you payment, please contact FaithTrust Institute to ensure a spot is reserved for you. You can mail your payment (in US Dollars) made out to FaithTrust Institute at 2414 SW Andover St, Suite D208, Seattle, WA 98106 with a completed registration form, so we have your contact information.